The three acts lined up to play “A Punch in the Mouth” tomorrow night at Edmonton’s Yellowhead Brewery meet to work out the show in Robin’s basement tonight. Canadian basement rock and roll at its best.
Original Six will be performing live (for the first time in a year) as part of a unique arts event at downtown’s Yellowhead Brewery. Hope to see you there!
- Event: The Short and Surlies present: A Punch in the Mouth
- Details: “Come and enjoy an evening of poetry and song hosted by storyteller Chris McNeill and featuring two great bands. This won’t be your average poetry recital!”
- Performers: Chris McNeill, Robin Woywitka and the Super 92, and Original Six
- Where: Yellowhead Brewing Company, 10229 105 St NW, Edmonton, AB (map)
- When: Monday, June 3. Doors at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets: $15 at the door